Getting killed when giving T weapons

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
DLC for Half Life 3

Getting killed when giving T weapons

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

I have been getting so mad I am about to just stay off the server. I give people T weapons and I say "ignore all Traitorous actions", I kill someone infront of them and then Im killed by them. Or like when I give people knives *cough cough* deathbringer *cough cough* they just kill me with my own knives. I have been getting so frustrated by this and I just cant really take it anymore.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Getting killed when giving T weapons

Post by Alex »

Well, you aren't forced to give them the weapons, nor do they have to keep you alive just because you gave them weapons.

I'm just saying: You may be better off not giving innocents T weapons.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
That's why you don't give people T weps. Deal with it. They are called T weps for a reason.

umad i broke the forums?
Last edited by Alex on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
DLC for Half Life 3

The thing is. People know I will overreact. And some people even laugh at me when it happens. I have just been getting so frustrated like RAWRRR
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

DLC for Half Life 3 wrote:The thing is. People know I will overreact. And some people even laugh at me when it happens. I have just been getting so frustrated like RAWRRR
Even better reason to not give T weapons to other people :P

And Soul.... I hate you.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
UnreachableOne
FADW Moderator

Post by UnreachableOne »

This has happened before. Even if you gave them T weapons, them "ignoring all T acts" is still a no. I'm pretty sure Deth said this months ago. If you killed someone infront of the person you just gave a weapon to, they can still act on it, (such as what happened 10 minutes ago.
DLC for Half Life 3

I give people T weapons because I need the advantage of people ignoring my murders. My computer is dead (basically) so I really need the advantage. Especially since I can never get left alone. P.S. The forums are glitching out for me right now...
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

DLC for Half Life 3 wrote:I give people T weapons because I need the advantage of people ignoring my murders. My computer is dead (basically) so I really need the advantage. Especially since I can never get left alone. P.S. The forums are glitching out for me right now...
Relying on the innocents ignoring you is a bad idea, because they have little to no reason to actually do so once they receive their T weapon. You might be better off using that credit on a decoy or a flare gun, that way you're murders/identity will still go unnoticed for the most part without having to deal with their trust. As for the People--Following-You-Around problem, you can use that to you're advantage, just get them into a spot where there isn't much walking room.This way you only have to deal with them one at a time, and you will have the first shot at every one of them (which is a HUGE advantage for any high powered gun. Sp's, aug's,sg's,shotguns, or rifles as an example). The only person that can attack you is the guy in front since everyone else would be stuck shooting through him. Hope this helps.:)
A-Walrurus by any other name...
DLC for Half Life 3

unicow2945 wrote:
DLC for Half Life 3 wrote:I give people T weapons because I need the advantage of people ignoring my murders. My computer is dead (basically) so I really need the advantage. Especially since I can never get left alone. P.S. The forums are glitching out for me right now...
Relying on the innocents ignoring you is a bad idea, because they have little to no reason to actually do so once they receive their T weapon. You might be better off using that credit on a decoy or a flare gun, that way you're murders/identity will still go unnoticed for the most part without having to deal with their trust. As for the People--Following-You-Around problem, you can use that to you're advantage, just get them into a spot where there isn't much walking room.This way you only have to deal with them one at a time, and you will have the first shot at every one of them (which is a HUGE advantage for any high powered gun. Sp's, aug's,sg's,shotguns, or rifles as an example). The only person that can attack you is the guy in front since everyone else would be stuck shooting through him. Hope this helps.:)
I have CS. Not CS:S I cant see most of the high powered guns. I can see sp shotgun and rifle. I cant see aug sg pump shotty (hand cannon) galil ect. I just need CS:S and then a computer which can handle having so much crap on it without breaking.