Banned on ttt (Pip271 here)

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Pip271

Banned on ttt (Pip271 here)

Post by Pip271 »

Hey, i was banned and i dont know what happened, any ideas?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Banned on ttt (Pip271 here)

Post by TheRedDuncan »

To investigate, make sure you post your steam ID. If you don't know how, you can go to any source game, and go to console (default button is ~) and type in 'status'.
Or you can go to HERE and get it with this method.
A sample ID would look like: 0:0:123456789
Also, providing information as to what you think may have happened can be useful (last time you were on, anything you did, admins who were on)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

what happened is on the map rooftops you had killed an inno and a T with the axe, and when i was going to ask you about it you had left, you were banned for 1 week a standard RDM and leave. This is nothing personal i hope you understand that, but i dont think you should be un banned. Rules still apply to regulars. And to be fair i did consult alex when i saw the logs for that round. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
~sys
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

To add to that, the axe has to be charged to actually be able to kill people. Apparently you threw it off, but it isn't charged by default, so I don't see the point of charging it before throwing it off.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!