banned from ttt server

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
oxey

banned from ttt server

Post by oxey »

Hay I am oxey, and I don't know why I was banned from the TTT server. All I know is I left the server and now I was banned. I also want to know how I can fix this, and get unbanned. I would like any help, or even any information. Thank you.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: banned from ttt server

Post by Deth V »

Steam ID needed for this.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
oxey

Post by oxey »

I have no idea what that means?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Go to GMod, and go to console (default button is ~) and then type "status" (minus quotes).
If you cannot do this for some reason, then go to here: http://fadw.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1422 and select one of those options, then just control C (or write it down) and post it here.
Example ID would look like 0:0:1234567
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
oxey

Post by oxey »

thank you here it is STEAM_0:0:35884558
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

It appears you RDMED and left, I will ask the admin who banned you what happened.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
oxey

Post by oxey »

again thank you for any help
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Yeah you RDMED and left, not going to unban just yet. You were banned for one week.

You need to read the rules and familiarize yourself with the gamemode.
oxey

Post by oxey »

I did read the rules, and I know not to rdm, I bleive I know why the person who "called it rdm" did. I also left in the middal of the game because I had to leave. I had no idea someone thought I rdmed, so I had no chance to defend myself.
oxey

Post by oxey »

Ok I'm not sure if you care, but here is what happened. Ok so on Sunday, I was playing on the moon map. I was heading to the place where you drop down at the beginning of the round. And two people where following me. One of them started to shoot at me, and the other did not do anything. (this meaning they were both Traitors) One of which was named Toast. I ran from them down a different hallway and came up to a detective. They bother followed but stop attacking me (when they shot me they did hit me so it was not troll shooting) I than recognized the name Toast and called a KOS on him and killed him. He was a Traitor. Than later I had to leave the game, and quit out of the game and closed my computer. Later on Sunday I came back on to go play TTT on from a different world and found I was banned.