"Bad Challenge"

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
DLC for Half Life 3

"Bad Challenge"

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

I hate it whenever a server crashes and I try to rejoin it just gives me text saying "Bad Challenge" and whenever it sais that I think im banned. It gets very frustrating and I bet other people have seen and thought the same as me. Garry's mod is the biggest troll.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: "Bad Challenge"

Post by Deth V »

Don't worry bad challenge doesn't mean you're banned, I forgot what it means exactly but I think it's something to do with the handshake between your garysmod client and the server.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

`¨ - 、     __      _,. -‐' ¨´
      | `Tーて_,_` `ー<^ヽ
      |  !      `ヽ   ヽ ヽ
      r /      ヽ  ヽ  _Lj
 、    /´ \     \ \_j/ヽ
  ` ー   ヽイ⌒r-、ヽ ヽ__j´   `¨´
           ̄ー┴'^´
DLC for Half Life 3

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

Deth V wrote:Don't worry bad challenge doesn't mean you're banned, I forgot what it means exactly but I think it's something to do with the handshake between your garysmod client and the server.
i know it still gets so frustrating xD