Apologizing.

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
DLC for Half Life 3

Apologizing.

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

I was told by one of the admins to post my apology in here. I am not very good at making long things but I will try my best.

I apologize to everyone for the way I act, I don't have a very good life and I realize that I am ruining many people's experience on the server. I don't try to get mad I just have an extremely short fuse and I will explode. If you don't want to forgive me for anything I would 100% understand. If you decide to hate me for what I do its fine. I just realized how bad I was being and that I should apologize.
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Re: Apologizing.

Post by Coiner10 »

IMO I don't think you ruin anyone's experience on the server, if people get that bothered they should use the mute button. If you find yourself getting upset at the game, just stop playing and read a book. No offence, but I think you do the things you do because your'e young. As you get older you'll start to calm down. I'm sure most of the older guys here like me, annoyed their fair share of teens when they were younger. So I wouldn't be too worried it, but it is very mature of you to know that you are doing something wrong and try to make amends. Not a lot of kids around your age I know would do that.