Scared...?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
TheOnlyShare

Scared...?

Post by TheOnlyShare »

So, today after visiting my old middle school (Cause I had the day off) I went home. The weird part was, as we were driving over to my house, there are literally, 40 police cars on the street alone. There was even a cop right outside my house. Apparently, there we looking for someone that was in the neighborhood and I got so scared >.< He told us to stay inside the house at all times, don't come out for anything, lock ALL the doors and windows, and bring all the pets inside. I have to say, that was the scariest thing in the world when I heard the cops knocking on my door 30034895 times telling us "Put your other dog inside, its not safe" I had a heart attack X-X

But yeah, did this ever happen to any of you? If so, please **SHARE**
unicow2945

Re: Scared...?

Post by unicow2945 »

I'm surprised they would stress that animals should be inside, if I was someone running from that many officers then I wouldn't go into the yard with a dog since its barking would alert a fair amount of people near you.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

One time, something similar happened:
So average day, I was at home doing schoolwork when I notice something, I look outside my living room window and see a couple of coppah's walking in the front yard. I went to the door, to which they knocked on it as I was approaching, and they said something along the lines of: "We are looking for someone of dangerous blah blah search yr yards blah blah dangerous blah blah stay inside." They went all over the neighborhood and in my back yard, and in their search they broke the lock on our freezer, and eventually left. Now I'm the kind of guy who can't sit still/listen to reason, so naturally I went outside when they left. And I got yelled at afterwards by my parents for that. Kind of unnerving. But I lived through it.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

unicow2945 wrote:I'm surprised they would stress that animals should be inside, if I was someone running from that many officers then I wouldn't go into the yard with a dog since its barking would alert a fair amount of people near you.
They'ed probably kill my dogs </3
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

That's not fun, Are they still making you stay inside?
What the.......Did I win?
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

DA KID wrote:That's not fun, Are they still making you stay inside?
Nope. It lasted for like, 5 hours :(
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Post by Renrag »

Watching three helicopters follow eachother scares me. Cause thats like an intro to Walking Dead the game.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

I've had a spotlight look around in our yard in San Diego, but no police coming door to door.
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

I was watching Silent Hill: Revelations and it suddenly got really foggy outside and then my dad left and his car disappeared into the fog and I continued watching SH: R and then I heard something odd outside my window and my house was surrounded by crows and they were all watching me. They were everywhere. Front and back yard. And I thought I heard something that sounded like a large sword scraping against the asphalt outside.
I curled into a ball on my couch and paused the movie, patiently awaiting my father's arrival.

YOU EVER WATCH SILENT HILL AND BE SENT INTO SILENT HILL WHILE WATCHING SILENT HILL?!
(Yo dawg, I heard you like Silent Hill so we put you in Silent Hill while you're watching Silent Hill so you can cry while you cry)
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

That is percisely why whenever I'm home alone I'll have a 357 magnum loaded next to me with hollow points (Ok not really for crows, but if I am alone for 12+ hours I'll keep it close by)
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."