Admin Abuse

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Admin Abuse

Post by HeavensPeak »

The name of the Moderator I am reporting about is KJ9898.
My first complaint is that he was changing his name and calling kos on himself so people would rdm him ruining their karma and hanging it over peoples heads as rdm, though not slaying these people it was rude, childish, and trolling. Also, he has been very rude to a lot of new players that come in basically trolling and not being shy to ban people. He banned one guy for typing "wtf" into the chat after he got a warning for cursing. With no mute or anything just banning him saying that abbreviation was the same as cursing in the reasons. This really pushed me over the edge to report because i feel having some patience and talking to the players should be a key part of being a moderator. I am just hoping this will get reviewed because there have been a few bans that were without warning or patience and it is a family friendly server, and i understand what is allowed and what is not, but some new people need to adjust, as even I did, and kicking someone who played no more than five rounds with one incident is insanely hasty, this was the first server this guy had played on. And lacking respect for players is something i think should not be tolerated, especially abusing the power to control people and to make them afraid to speak out and I'm sure those that were banned would like to speak out. I'd also like to clarify i have had no personal problems with him but it is something i have observed being a frequent player on this server that i admire very much.

Thank you for reading.

A concerned member,
HeavensPeak.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Deth V »

EDIT: Reading logs now

That is unacceptable behavior.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Yeah the majority of the bans I saw in the log were way over kill or just uncalled for, he should've had more patience, suspending until me and the other guardians can figure out what we want to do with him. but yeah this is unnacceptable, he went over kill, abusing his power.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Thank you for looking into this, I appreciate it.
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
KJ9898

Post by KJ9898 »

The bans i remember from last night-
mass blatant, rdming 2 T's and a couple innos - 20160
http://gyazo.com/9222adc43ef7979cc2e217383d870d71
attempted rdm and leave, hit me with a c'bar and left because his friend was kicked for inappropriate name - 2880
http://gyazo.com/133a2d1d568fcdb735d95833f7c05dde
leaving to avoid punishment after a slay for rdm - 10080
http://gyazo.com/dd685f91885c63fd280233c1b4066a3f

and for those who dont know the screen caps are from the guidelines that mods are supposed to read through that tell us what to do.