Not sure if bannable, but...

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Port_A_Build

Not sure if bannable, but...

Post by Port_A_Build »

I join the TF2 server and these four ask me to leave. When I asked why, they said they were having a private match. I got their IDs then left to avoid conflict and because I felt unwelcome (and was unwelcome at that). Not sure if this is actually bannable, but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

"HelenKeller69" STEAM_0:1:52302270
"Blatant_ttfn" STEAM_0:1:58128846
"Sebi :P" STEAM_0:1:57797580
"Purple Kitties" STEAM_0:1:42318943
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Not sure if bannable, but...

Post by Alex »

It's technically not bannable in my opinion. Did you even tell them that you can't have private matches? Logically, it's an open server for everyone, people shouldn't just be able to have private matches.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Yeah I joined while they were on, they were being quite disrespectful but I didn't really understand how the new commands work. They told me to leave as well but of course I said No.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ill join this cause and Join
And when told to leave
No.
But if we all joined they would have to leave I guess?
I love bicycling.