Alexander Anderson's TTT Ban Appeal

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Ducktective Wubs

Alexander Anderson's TTT Ban Appeal

Post by Ducktective Wubs »

I was playing TTT yesterday, and DLC was on the server. He was being pretty loud, and bragging about the server. I want to say he was stating how much everyone hated him, but I'm not positive on it. Either way, someone had RDMed on the server, and DLC called him out, for RDMing. All in all, I was getting pretty annoyed at DLC. (And I think we all were because he wouldn't stop going on and on about how good he was on this map, and he was told to be quiet multiple times.) And, I was about to leave, I crowbarred him once, and he killed me. Then I stated in the chat, that I had to go. So I logged off. I come back the next day, and Banana said "Why did you do it?" and "I'm sorry." (It was messages from last night, but I logged off before he sent it.)

Now, I find out, Banana is saying I bribed him. I had gifted him The Humble Bundle around 4 days ago, and I'm hearing two things being said.

1. I bought him it to be un-banned

2. I bought him it to become a mod

First one, can't be true, since I had gifted him it a few days ago.

EDIT: Let me word this better, I bought it for him, and I was joking around with him, saying he better vouch for me becoming a mod. Now, I even told him, I was just kidding, to avoid any confusion. He said he knew I was kidding. I wish I could provide logs on this, but I do not have them

So not only was I banned, false rumors are being spread about me. After I gift someone something, I consider it extremely rude, to make me sound like a terrible person for it.
Ridiculous_Banana

Re: Alexander Anderson's TTT Ban Appeal

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Alright Alexander, I just want to make a few things clear, I really like you, as a friend and player, but I want you to know that my friendships don't coincide with what I need to do as a moderator. You did 60 damage to DLC, and I got two complaints for RDM, one being from Renrag, and another from... Creatur? I don't know, but what I do know is when I checked the damage logs, I saw you do 40 damage, and you weren't on the server. DLC did complain about the 60 Damage, so I had to the adminly? thing and ban you. The appropriate ban length is one week, and that's what you got.

Here's proof that Renrag called me onto the server:

\Renrag: Hey buddy
Renrag: wanna get on and solve this chaos?
Renrag: T: Let's look at the round report for 30 seconds.
TTT: 3 round(s) or 60 minutes remaining before the map changes to TTT_CANYON_A4.
*** Damage log:
00:02.60 - DMG: Alexander Anderson [innocent] damaged DLC for Half Life 3 [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:03.20 - DMG: Alexander Anderson [innocent] damaged DLC for Half Life 3 [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:03.99 - DMG: Alexander Anderson [innocent] damaged DLC for Half Life 3 [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:06.53 - DMG: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] damaged Alexander Anderson [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:07.04 - DMG: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] damaged Alexander Anderson [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:14.21 - DMG: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] damaged Alexander Anderson [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:15.35 - DMG: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] damaged Alexander Anderson [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:15.85 - DMG: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] damaged Alexander Anderson [innocent] for 20 dmg
00:15.85 - KILL: TheBlueZoroark [innocent] killed Alexander Anderson [innocent]
00:25.54 - DMG: Maxaroni [innocent] damaged tletourneau [innocent] for 23 dmg
00:34.82 - DMG: bob [detective] damaged [MiT]CARLBlazzer [innocent] for 200 dmg
00:34.82 - KILL: bob [detective] killed [MiT]CARLBlazzer [innocent]
00:36.75 - DMG: Maxaroni [innocent] damaged tletourneau [innocent] for 23 dmg
00:37.86 - DMG: Maxaroni [innocent] damaged tletourneau [innocent] for 23 dmg
00:45.06 - DMG: lod77 [innocent] damaged Maxaroni [innocent] for 11 dmg
00:47.88 - DMG: Applesauce [traitor] damaged A Doughnut is Here Glazed [innocent] for 148 dmg
00:47.88 - KILL: Applesauce [traitor] killed A Doughnut is Here Glazed [innocent]
00:50.29 - DMG: HomeBrew [traitor] damaged DoubleJ472 [detective] for 1 dmg
00:51.96 - DMG: HomeBrew [traitor] damaged DoubleJ472 [detective] for 96 dmg
00:51.96 - DMG: HomeBrew [traitor] damaged DoubleJ472 [detective] for 1 dmg
00:52.71 - DMG: Applesauce [traitor] damaged TheBlueZoroark [innocent] for 2000 dmg
00:52.71 - KILL: Applesauce [traitor] killed
Renrag: I have a strong urge to cuss at some of these people atm X_X
[FADW] Banana: XD
Renrag is now Offline.
Your state is set to Offline.
Lost connection to Steam, will rejoin chat automatically when connection regained.
Connected again and rejoined chat.
Renrag is now Offline.
Your state is set to Offline.

Now, about this rumor thing. Alexander, like I said in the previous paragraph, you were my friend, ARE my friend, but I do need to do what's right first. I told CorruptedMotives about this, because I have a personal friendship with him, and I needed some advice. I found it weird how eager Alexander was to be my friend, but I passed it off as how most people kind-of respect the mods and admins just a bit more. Next came what he said, "Maybe you could vouch for me." Alexander quickly said he was joking, but it was just a bit strange for him to just say that, then quickly cover it up. I don't know where you got all of the "me spreading rumors," but I just want you to know your ban was necessary, and it didn't have any to do with the previous encounters we had before.

I'm sorry, Alexander. Maybe Deth will unban you earlier, but your ban was justified, in my opinion.