DLC

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.

Who is right and who should be respected?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Gigabite is right
9%
DLC should be Respected
91%

Total votes: 11

sniper101

DLC

Post by sniper101 »

Please read this story and vote on whats right

So Today Gigabyte or Scourge was outrageously Mean towards DLC. This really breaks a nerve.
The story goes that Gigabyte was annoyed by DLC so he told him to just leave by what he is being annoyed and told him to grow up! Like why not let him grow up! telling him to leave and also told me that he is ruining the server! Like really man! telling him to leave is just ruining the server! once he leaves he has this itch in his brain that this server was bad! isn't that what This server is all about respecting Each other and not outrage on some kid? Isn't this a Kid friendly server!

I was really mad by this I mean making fun is fine but to the point on telling him to leave just made me go nuts on this

Think about If you are DLC someone told you u are annoying and telling you to leave
Would U like to get lost and tell everyone your experience with this guy on how bad and worse ur experience could of been on this server!
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Re: DLC

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I agree completely with this topic. Everyone on the server was being rude to DLC. I don't know why, but that isn't right. They're technically breaking the rules. (Not even technically, they are!)

The MOTD states "Respect all players" Gigabite, for one, wasn't.

Now, not only did Gigabite disrespect DLC, he also was very harsh with him. Saying things like "Has DLC calmed down? Is it safe to unmute him?" I didn't think that was necessary.

Another thing unnecessary, was Gigabite saying "Since DLC is being angry, rude, and spiteful, I'm gonna leave. :/" and "He's ruining my fun on the server". That information, was not needed, and if we was annoyed by his angry or anything, he would've known that that would anger him even more (It would anger me too).

Gigabite in general is another story. I don't think his actions were "Family Friendly" In my opinion. This angers me even more to see other players disrespecting each other.

Thanks.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Was there any staff members on when this happended?
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yes I think it was Hello and Welcome and Banana
WItnesses are me Share Creatur33 I think he wasn't paying attention or something and not sure if even going to post
But also doughnut Homebrew but he was apologising and so as Doughnut and Cooper and bunch of others Also,
Contacting EVERYONE that I remembered that happened on this incident and bringing them to court

Thank you for looking into this

And sorry for grammar I just got to write it out!
and details jumbled and such!
but thanks for everything
EVERY WITNESS COUNTS banana!
Last edited by sniper101 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love bicycling.
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Post by Renrag »

Machotroll was on at that moment though Hello and Banana weren't really on.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Hey, sorry, I really didn't see what happened. I was only on for less than a round. I was just doing a "Check up," making sure that there were admins on and what not. This isn't right, and I'm going to try to reach out to DLC and make sure he's okay. Maybe with me being a bit younger, I could talk to him. This WILL NOT be tolerated under my watch anymore, and I hope you guys will forgive me for not being as vigilant as I was. DLC, if you're reading this, I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive us for not being the guardians we signed up to be.
Renrag
FADW Moderator

Post by Renrag »

DLC sounded like he either was shocked or he wanted to go cry since Gigabite and someone else were telling him to just get off the server and clearly said "No one cares if you were rdmed." I warned everyone in general to respect all players even though it is not my job to do so, but he still continued to gang up on DLC.
If you leave them out too long, they'll be withered by the sun.

STEAM_0:1:40394628
coopertrooper7

Post by coopertrooper7 »

"We believe that you should embrace the "weird" side of yourself and to be the best person you can be. This community strives to become a community where people do not feel threatened, but welcomed in a safe, family friendly enviornment."

This was copied from the "Fadw.net" web page, i think what Giga and Scourge did breaks the rule of being in a safe envoirment as what they did made DLC feel even worse and possibly thretaned.

also seeing DLC being rudely attacked over the mics by Giga and Scourge also made me feel uncomfortable on the server and yes i was scared i would also get bullied, now i regret i did not stand up for DLC. the harassment was too much for the server.

Thanks, Coopertrooper7
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

We all have to remember, this is a Family Friendly server, with friendly players. I think Gigabite ruined DLC's experience.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

:/
While I admit I was wrong, DLC was in the wrong too.
He was yelling at EVERYONE and telling everyone hated them.
But yeah
I did take it a lot of steps too far...I shoulda just left it alone, and for that, I apologize. :/
DLC, if you read this, I'm sorry.
:/