Ban for Leaving during Punishment.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Username_Loading

Ban for Leaving during Punishment.

Post by Username_Loading »

I was slain for rdm'ing, then I had some stuff to do so I d/c'd. I was banned. I didn't leave because I was upset, but because I had stuff to do. So, can I be unbanned from the TTT server? :)
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Ban for Leaving during Punishment.

Post by Deth V »

To us it looked like you left to avoid punishment, tell us your steam I'd.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Username_Loading

Post by Username_Loading »

STEAM_0:1:53846195
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Tell us if you have to leave for something after a slay, and we wont punish you.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

unbanned.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Kiano98

Post by Kiano98 »

i was slayed for an rdm, i said sorry he forgave me and then my audio had crashed so i said i would be right back because i needed to reboot, then i was banned probably because they thought i tried to escape punishment. can i get unbanned please
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

again, steam id.
Kiano98

Post by Kiano98 »

STEAM_0:0:48851120