Dead Island GoTY + SR: The Third - Giveaway = CLOSED!

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Dead Island GoTY + SR: The Third - Giveaway = CLOSED!

Post by Alex »

Hello folks of FADW.

As you can see, I'm hosting a "small" giveaway of these two games (in my opinion, they're both great!).
I got this key from the current Humble Bundle and I don't need it because I already have both games including the "full package" for SR3.

Unfortunately, since the bundle is split up so weird, I can only give one key, and this single key will be given to a random person on Sunday (to give time for people to join it). This key includes both Dead Island - Game of the Year Edition and Saint's Row: The Third - Full Package.
The drawing will go like this: For each person that posts on this, I will assign him/her a number, put it into random.org and press "Generate" a couple of times. I'll basically mash my left-click. Whenever this person is chosen, I will give him/her the key over Steam.

I'm doing this giveaway because I want to give something back to the FADW community. It's not really that much, but at least it's something :D

I have some rules, and here they are.
Rules:
1. You need to be a FADW "regular". I'm often on the server, if I haven't seen your name at all, I will ask my fellow mods/admins to see if you've ever been on.
2. You need to add me on Steam. I'll give the key through Steam chat over Steam, my profile is linked in my forum signature.
3. You can't own both games. I will check your profile if you get chosen, if you have both Dead Island + SR3. You will not receive the key. This is because I don't want people to be giving their key to a random person they know personally (if you have just one of the games, that's fine, you're allowed to join the giveaway if that's the case).
4. To be qualified to this giveaway, you have to post here.
5. Only post ONCE. If you double post without removing your second (or third, fourth etc) post by Sunday. I will automatically disqualify you.
6. You must actually want the games that this key contains. What I mean by that is if you just get the key to have the games in your Steam backlog, you're not really a good person. If you're planning to give it away to someone, don't. This is for FADW-people only, not your personal friends.

As I said, this key will have to be activated through Steam... if you don't have Steam, what the heck are you doing here?

Anyways, hope you enjoy this giveaway.
~Cactus out.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Dead Island GoTY + SR: The Third (w/ DLC) - Giveaway!

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Honestly. My lappy can't run either game. And I don't want to send it to my bro's compy because I'd have to put it on his steams. I'm gonna enter, and if I do win, I'll play them when I get an upgrade. (If you think this is enough to not be in then okay)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I'll allow that, Duncan. If you want the games to play for whenever you can, that's fine. I just don't want the key to be completely wasted inside someone's backlog, because I have a tendency to make that happen with myself.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Im in :P
Kirito

Post by Kirito »

kden
"Life isn’t so bad. It’s not so bad."
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Im in! :lol:
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Kirito...............................................................................!

Im in I can win this!

My lucky number is 8

I isntantly win lol jk
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Sorry, but I'm assigning numbers after when you posted. So Duncan is 1, Share is 2, Kirito is 3 and so on. This is because random.org only takes the minimum and maximum number, and then picks a random number between the min and max.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea I know its a joke lol
I seen this process and such
I love bicycling.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Because I am a potato!

thats an entry btw