Killing Traitor without proof.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Petroftw

Killing Traitor without proof.

Post by Petroftw »

Hi I'd like to get my Ban lifted as both of my friends who actually play TTT use your servers exclusively

The reason for my ban was because of killing a Traitor without evidence (I guess you could call it a RDM).

My "evidence" was that I was one of the last 4 left and I knew there was 2 traitors left and it was more than likely that the person approaching me was traitor. Now that I look back it was a little risky, and I didn't do a very good job of explaining my proof over the chat. I hope that all can be forgiven and that I can continue playing on your servers with a more smart mindset.

Steam ID: petroftw
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Killing Traitor without proof.

Post by Alex »

You actually didn't get banned for killing the Traitor, you got killed for leaving during your punishment. (I assume you got slayed for killing that Traitor).

Although, since you took the time to even write a complaint about it, I changed your ban time from 7 to 5 days. You should be unbanned on August 2nd, around 7 AM GMT (10 PM PST, August 1st).
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!