Complaint

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
syscoord
Banned

Re: Complaint

Post by syscoord »

share i dont think that you understand this. i have never seen this as a joke, this was never funny to me, regardless of you healing my wolves or not, the point is, you admittedly attacked my animals without my consent or knowledge and i do not think that its funny. Not to mention you repeatedly entering my house and leaving blocks without my consent or knowledge. You have even gone as far as admitting to killing one of my sheep. I have run out of patience share and frankly am starting to get very frustrated. you have caused me alone alot of problems, i am not going to speak for anyone else but frankly i am sick of it.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Complaint

Post by Deth V »

I'm locking this, this is going to get out of hand, PM me or alex with your stories, and we will settle it from there.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."