Complaint

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
TheOnlyShare

Complaint

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Don't know if this should go in the Minecraft server section or the complain section, but whatever. Alastar has been messing with my base all morning. I told him to stop multiple times. I have screenshots of leaves all over my house. I don't like having leaves all over my house. Its very annoying. Even worse, he let half my sheep out by putting leaf blocks (Which ending in lots of time color coding them all again.) I'd thought I would bring this to your attention. Another thing he has done was kill me, when killed him, because he started the PVP. Self defence. I got killed and lost about 38 levels. I wasn't too happy as you can tell. Anyways, thought something should be done. thanks.
Attachments
2013-07-29_09.45.52.png
2013-07-29_09.45.52.png (339.03 KiB) Viewed 3013 times
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Complaint

Post by Alex »

I will take care of this further when I can, but as of right now I just banned Alastar. Also, further complaints are going in the complaint department.

This forum is just for discussion of the MC server. I'll move this thread later.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

This coming from the guy who has attacked people, attempted grief followed by getting your butt kicked and then revenge RDMing me (That was 20 lvls BTW. I was gonna get a new pickaxe!). And today, you pushed me off a cliff, and when I hit you once with a piece of rotten flesh you killed me (another 10 lvls)
I don't think you're in a position to complain. (and don't get me started on THAT incident)

Anyway. Take your anger out on a mountain. Or two. Or the general 800x800x50 area around that mountain
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I think I need to check the logs more often now.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

TheRedDuncan wrote:This coming from the guy who has attacked people, attempted grief followed by getting your butt kicked and then revenge RDMing
Self defence my good friend. I was attacked first. Renrag and his fish. Anyways, I can see how it would be a problem when I kill you and you lose exp (When i'm just trying to tap you on the shoulder.) I killed Renrag by mistake, I haven't realized he was at HALF A HEART. (Seeing I just punched him only) Whenever I do kill someone, I ask how much EXP they had, so I can maybe replace it later. Attempt Griefing is something I would like to know. I don't think I griefed anyone.
KJ9898

Post by KJ9898 »

You did set tnt at syscoords house and had me walk in and set it off to try and kill his dogs...
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

KJ9898 wrote:You did set tnt at syscoords house and had me walk in and set it off to try and kill his dogs...
oh really now. is this true share, are you trying to kill my dogs. after i have told you multiple times to stay away from my house???
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

KJ9898 wrote:You did set tnt at syscoords house and had me walk in and set it off to try and kill his dogs...
I did all the math and Knew that syscoords dogs wouldn't die. Afterwards I used my endless supply of rotten flesh to heal them back up. It's like nothing ever happened! :O|

EDIT : The TnT was by least 3 blocks away from your wolves, possibly ending by them taking half a heart - 1 heart of damage in total.

EDIT EDIT : This was long before you told me to stay away from your house.
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

what on earth made you think that doing that was a good idea. and just from what i have read here and my personal experiences it seems to me that you are causing more problems than any one on the server.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

syscoord wrote:what on earth made you think that doing that was a good idea. and just from what i have read here and my personal experiences it seems to me that you are causing more problems than any one on the server.
It was a friendly joke, I got a good laugh out of it. It didn't do ANY damage to you whatsoever. I healed your wolves with my rotten flesh, and everything. Technically, NOTHING happened.