Slot machine sort of dealio.

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

Should I add this "Slot Machine" to our survival mode? (Using all my resources)

Yes!
73%
No!
27%

Total votes: 11

TheOnlyShare

Slot machine sort of dealio.

Post by TheOnlyShare »

This is nothing really related to the MC server. Well, it is but, nothing too special. Not sure if i should post it here, but what the hey, why not?

I was thinking about making a machine in the MC server on SURVIVAL MODE. This machine is pretty simple. You give it a diamond, and walk into the dispensing area. There will be 10 - 12 dispensers (12 if people like this idea) That shoot out random items at you. You can receive Diamonds/Gold/Obsidian/Iron/Redstone/Coal from this. But please be aware that you can just get cobblestone/saplings/wool. I thought this would be pretty cool to make and a fun experience. I don't want to make it if NO ONE will use it. It would be a waste of my time and i'll be so sad just looking at it and gamble all night while crying. T_T. But please tell me what you think, if you like the idea please let me know. Any questions, feel free to ask! If I get enough votes and positive Feedback, i'll start on it right away! I can't wait to get started on it :)