tdm banning

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
LTSteven

tdm banning

Post by LTSteven »

sorry, i know you hear A TON of these, but i have been banned for the ttt server under the claim of rdming, here is my situation: i heard gunshots coming from an area and then saw a player walk out with the gun i heard being shot, so i shot him. he was a traitor, but i was slain for "Rdm" i then explained why i killed him and they gagged me. the second time, i witnessed the player kill someone, and shot him, he was a traitor, and again i was slain for rdm, jailed and then banned. can someone unban me. unless i was correctly banned and have no idea what i'm talking about, then just correct me. =) thanks
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"
-The Doctor
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: tdm banning

Post by Soul »

I assume you're russ?? If not then ...

but if you are, the first time, the slay, was your warning. the 2nd person you killed was a t, and he killed no one, and you had no proof he was a t.
LTSteven

Post by LTSteven »

Im_Soul wrote:I assume you're russ?? If not then ...

but if you are, the first time, the slay, was your warning. the 2nd person you killed was a t, and he killed no one, and you had no proof he was a t.

in fact i saw him kill someone, witnessed it in fact. and the first person was t also.
-The Doctor
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

AH, but that is the problem. He DIDN'T kill anyone, so it is impossible that you saw him kill someone. Also the first person was "troll shooting", intentionally shooting around a player, but not hurting them. It doesn't matter if they were T's or not, thye did nothing, and it was still RDM.
LTSteven

Post by LTSteven »

he did kill someone, besides i was right on him being a traitor, so if you are banning me, just shorten the time.
-The Doctor
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

You got banned for a week, with the RDM of 3 people in total on your hands.

You had no solid proof of any of them, first one was Coopertrooper as he was AFK. We have a rule of no AFK killing, so you were slain. Next up, was Creatur33, he never killed anyone, although he was a T. He was pretty much troll shooting, because he NEVER hit anyone that round.

The third and last one, was when I finally banned you. The traitor you killed hadn't done ANYTHING. Therefore you got banned. I believe most people will agree with me, even though they might be biased, that your ban was reasonable. As Soul said, you never saw anyone kill anyone, because they never did kill/damage anyone those rounds.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
LTSteven

Post by LTSteven »

well, i don't know the all the rules for the server, and i've been look for them, could you post a link? can i take this as a warning since i didn't know all the rules. =(
:oops:
-The Doctor
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

The rules are showed in the motd when you join the server, it's pretty hard to miss them, but you probably ignored them and just clicked "Close" instantly.

The rules (motd) are also accessable here.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
LTSteven

Post by LTSteven »

thanks, i close the pop-up because it's usually ads and i didn't realise. i read the rules through, can i have another chance plz
-The Doctor
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

You'll get another chance when your week ban is up.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!