[ban appeal] coolster/deadslayer

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
coolster

[ban appeal] coolster/deadslayer

Post by coolster »

Hi I was playing the gmod ttt server yesterday night at around 10:00 pm when I got banned. I was walking upstairs in the building when I heard a death noise and me being innocent ran in room to see kat looking over the body I heard so instinctively I kill him but turns out he was innocent too also the person who died did kill in the dev. so KJ then asks why I killed him and I tell him that he died right in front of him and looked like he knifed him. and then he asks kat if I should be slain next round. kat says yes. Then I got very mad at KJ and he bans me. Later I msg him and he tells me to go to forum if I want to be unbanned and make a ban appeal.

STEAM_0:0:44615475
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: [ban appeal] coolster/deadslayer

Post by Markusmoo »

It doesn't seem like the entire story is here, did you leave out a part where you may of got mad at him using swear words and such, being very disrespectful?

Server Disrespect and Admin Disrespect will not be tolerated on FADW. Moderators/Admins won't ban people just for getting mad at them, unless they get mad at them saying disrespectful words, it doesn't happen (usually).

Please be a bit more specific when you say you got mad at him.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

You didn't get banned for the RDM, rather for not being able to take the punishment:
This is from the log, and I censored the bad words.

Code: Select all

L 07/14/2013 - 02:07:26: [ULX] coolster to admins: -Bad- YOU AND HTIS ABUSIVE SERVER
L 07/14/2013 - 02:07:30: [ULX] coolster to admins: THIS IS -Bad-
L 07/14/2013 - 02:07:37: [ULX] coolster to admins: -Bad- ABUSE ADMINS
Honestly, if you're going to post a ban appeal, you should know why you got banned and then tell the truth. The reason for the ban shows as a dialog box when you get banned. You got banned for admin/server disrespect and as Markus said, admin/server disrespect is not allowed on our server. We don't abuse our powers in that way, you RDMed and got punished for it. It would've been a normal punishment if you could've just taken it, but instead you broke one of main rules.

I wouldn't give you a second chance, but we'll see what Deth V will say about this.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I am gking to day no for now, i will re review this when i get back home on wenesday.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."