Lets play

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!

Should I make a Pokemon lets play

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 15

TheOnlyShare

Lets play

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I was considering making a lets play of Pokemon Fire Red. Cactus inspired me to do so, so i wanted to see what everyone thought about it. If the first lets play goes well, I can promise more in the future and even take requests. Thanks, feedback would help a lot,
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Lets play

Post by Soul »

lol im playing sapphire on my phone. emulators ftw.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

:O this sounds like a great idea! Although, i'm going to be really disappointed if you don't "capture" a pokemon with a bullet from a silenced pistol to the head.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

YOU VILL MAKE ZE LET'Z PLAY! UND YOU VILL MAKE NOW HERR SHARE!

Also, you totally have to have FADW guest stars, so we can all ruin the fun and experience for everybody.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

FADW guest stars... Explain how, I'm recording off my DS. I think It'd be better if I used an emulator, better quality/mic. I do feel that with an emulator, i'll be holding spacebar and just literally skipping EVERYTHING.

But yeah, by Guest Stars, I'll nickname my pokemanz
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I wanna say stuff like: "Use skype" or: "Look up: 'Over the internet chatbox'". If you're recording off a computer it's probably easy just to get someone to talk with you while you play games, and then do recording your voice+their voice+game=SUPER LP WOO! But honestly, I'd love to see you Let's play some pokemon.

(Also, even easier, but not as cool or fun is post recording commentary.)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Second post having nothing to do with the above post...

You really should do the LP however you want (and ignore my lame, improbable and useless suggestions) and have a good time with it. You shouldn't do something you won't like, and doing it for the sake of "playing" the game. The Let's Play should be something you do your way, have fun with it, and then Share the fun with the rest of us.

CorruptedMotives

Post by CorruptedMotives »

I agree, should be done on a computer / emulator. Better quality.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Expect me to be in the comment section complaining about everything you do wrong.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Kyuenmaru wrote:Expect me to be in the comment section complaining about everything you do wrong.
I can imagine, "SHAAAAARE YOU FORGOT THAT POKEBALL AT THE 3RD GYM NEXT TO THAT TREE!!!"