Nerd Resigns from Steam / FADW Admin Role

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
the_demonic_snake

Re: Nerd Resigns from Steam / FADW Admin Role

Post by the_demonic_snake »

WHAT THE HECK MAN. NO. ZOMG I LOVE YOU. NOW I AM SOMEWHAT SAD (I CAN'T GET FULLY SAD BECAUSE I'M TOO HAPPY). BLAAAAAAAAAAAAH *INSERT RAGE HERE*. YES I AM TYPING IN CAPS, GOTTA PROBLEM WITH THAT HUH?!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Wow. Nerd, I never expected this.
Wish I could've talked to you on Steam, but my internet has been down the last three days.
Anyways, FADW is not going to be the same without you, just saying.
Talk to you later Nerd.

-Alex
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I was surprised when I saw this, I never expected this either...I wish I could've talked to you too..
But I am on vacation and can't really talk(lol). Anyways I would like to say that you were a good super admin and if you ever feel like returning the spot is always open for you. You were not a waste of admin space.

~Deth V
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Thanks Deth :D
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.