Suggestion? :D

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.

McMMO

Yes, we should add McMMO
47%
No, we shouldn't add McMMO
53%

Total votes: 15

TheOnlyShare

Suggestion? :D

Post by TheOnlyShare »

The plugin, McMMO would be REALLY fun to have on the server. But I do agree it has it's up and downs. It could be over powered, and could not be at the same time. I think it would be really fun to have on the server. This is my opinion, not everyones. I'll let Cactus decide and put a poll to what everyone thinks about it!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Suggestion? :D

Post by Alex »

I've never liked gameplay-changing plugins/mods, and in reality, this is just another one of them.

Personally, I want to keep it as vanilla as possible, even though we have plugins to prevent explosions (that's just for grief-protection though). It doesn't mean that McMMO will never happen, I'm just saying that if enough people request it, I attempt to set it up and it's a pain to do so, I'll drop it instantly. I'm not gonna waste time on something I highly dislike, even though it's not for myself, it's for the server.

First of all, I need to fix the nether. As of right now, I'm not bothered (I'm on holiday, I'm not gonna waste too much time working on the same server I've already worked a lot on). Though, I will attempt to fix it, and hopefully be able to, as soon as I get home and back to "work".
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

It looks like McMMO won by only 2 votes. In my opinion, that isn't very many, so I wouldn't consider that a win. So Alex, you get the final decision on whether to put McMMO on the server or not, seeing how you do run the server... Anyways, let me know if you decided or not.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

It's 6 for yes and 7 for no at the moment. Alex still decides, though.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I'm probably not going to add it.
As Hawkiee mentioned, it's 6 - 7 in yes - no, although I will discuss it. Also would have to look into it, and that gives me even more work to do. Yay (I've gotten tired of MC servers, really. If it's getting added, it will take a month).
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I'd like it to be vanilla as possible, with the exception of useful server addons.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

hawkiee552 wrote:I'd like it to be vanilla as possible, with the exception of useful server addons.
Looking back on this topic, I don't know why I posted it... To be honest, I thought it would be really cool to see who has the most McMMO stats and what not, but now that I see it, Alex would have to do a lot of editing of the plugin to make it even balanced on the server. A bunch of the skills are overpowered and ruin the vanilla aspect of the game. Anyways, if there was a way to implement this plugin without having it do anything (Like just to see who has done the most of something, like just stats. Example - Share has an unarmed skill of 1000, that doesn't effect his damage at all or anything. It just shows he likes to use his fist) But in other words, I do agree that we shouldn't have McMMO. The votes are now 5-9.