T Room

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
sniper101

T Room

Post by sniper101 »

Im just very mad

Traitors just open the T room like its nothing So Inno's just rush in! this creates a very big problem for T's because if im a T and enter the room Ill just get instantly killed.

Basically IS Entering T room Kosable or make it possible no matter if you're Inno or Traitor?
I love bicycling.
Ridiculous_Banana

Re: T Room

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

^^True. I agree sniper.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Going into the T room by yourself is very KOSable. In a crowd however, a lot of innocents can get into the T room, making the T hard to identify, thus increasing the difficulty of calling a KOS on any one person.

The problem too, is that if a T tries to get into the T room while innos are camping it, the T is highly likely to get killed (Or, at the very least, called out).
An easy way of solving the latter is a C4, if you have the credits.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Well, it's fairly devastating to find yourself sprawled out on the floor after getting shot to death by an innocent camping in a Traitors Only room. I understand what you mean, Duncan, but I'd rather not have to go to the extent of having to plant C4 and blowing a credit just because I don't want to get murdered by a camping Innocent.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

How about this: Don't go into it if you don't want to risk getting murdered? People camp the room where the T room door is ALL THE TIME. The risk of getting in there alive is actually pretty slim.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

but thats no fun thats where i hide my decoy and my buddies and my C4....
Why can't we just make it kosable? I mean it's their fault for entering

And also in the updated map version of this you can lock the door so no one can go in and out lol
Pretty useful if u want to do that.
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

As far as I know, the updated version doesn't have cars (the tunnels are blocked off), thus the fun that was ever in 67thway would be gone.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!