Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Username_Loading

Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

Post by Username_Loading »

I was banned my Markusmoo, I don't understand why I was banned, when there's been no clear verdict on the issue between dlc and I.
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Permaban for "Server Disrespect and Player Disrespect".

Post by Markusmoo »

Alright so a brief reply since I need to get going quickly...

I have had numerous problems with you trolling the server by bending the rules of the server, I have seen you do it multiple times now.

Today (2013/08/31) at 4:05 PST you verbally said over the microphone "KOS Creeper for being annoying". That quickly caught my attention especially after seeing that you called DLC a hurtful name the other day. I then proceeded to ask Creeper if you were joking about it and if you two were friends, Creeper replied that he was offended by you saying that and that you were not friends.
(I got permission from Creeper to say; that he said that)

Take a look at this: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1362 (TL;DR: Encourage RDM + Called DLC a D-Bag)

I'll have more reasons when I get back.

FADW staff, there are MORE reasons in the Moderator Section of the forums*** due to player privacy issues. (I just haven't gotten permission from the players to use what they have said yet, since I have to get going)
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

banned pending investigation, again we have been complaints, not just from DLC, but from others as well, makes somethings look less like a coincidence.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
syscoord
Banned

Post by syscoord »

i agree with markus on this, i have been on the server with you a few times and i have noticed your attitude to be much less than desirable, your behavior is unpleasant at best, and now encouraging RDM is unacceptable in my opinion. Calling a KOS on someone for being "annoying" might as well be RDM. im sure that there are people who think i am annoying but none of them call a kos on me since its RDM.
as i said, i agree with the ban, however if others feel that the length is a bit extreme i am ok with whatever the length will be but do keep in mind that i will be watching you like a hawk while you are on.

~sys
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Yeah, Username, I think it's clear that you've had some issues with the players, not to mention the disrespect to myself, and other players. I wont mention names for privacy reasons, however, I feel the ban was a necessary.