Who Am I?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Giga-bite.exe

Who Am I?

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Hello, everyone! My name is Matthew T. Bennett, otherwise known as TheScourge96, and formerly known as Giga-bite.exe
:)
This post is to just tell you about myself.
Let me start out with this: I am currently 17 years of age. I just turned 17 on July 17th.
I'm around 5'11", and weigh somewhere around 130 lbs. I have brown, curly hair, and grey-ish blue eyes.
I was born in Redding, California in the year of 1996.
I moved around city to city in these areas: Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego
My original parents split when I was 3, but lived decently close (a city away) so I got to go back and forth between them a lot as a child, which was nice.
Around the age of 9, I moved to Nampa, Idaho, where I'm living currently.
Now that the basic information is out of the way, I can tell you a little bit about my gaming history.
It all started around the Nintendo 64. That little console changed my life. I became enthralled with gaming. It was amazing. Star Wars, Gauntlet Legends, Super Mario 64.
Then the Xbox came out (with the launch of Halo)
That's what got me into serious gaming
I'd play my Xbox as much as my father and step-mom would let me.
Then, of course, new consoles came out and new games came out.
The only consoles I've really played are Nintendo, Xbox, PC, and I even had a PSP.
I game for most of the time I do anything, really.
Gaming is my third passion.
My second passion is music.
I honestly do not know how I could live without music. It's amazing. Fantastic. Beautiful.
I listen to all kinds of music.
Anything, really. Except Korean pop.
The main things I ACTUALLY listen to are rock, rap, dubstep, and house
Stuff like Hollywood Undead, Eminem, Ephixa, Skrillex, and DeadMau5.
I even dabble in creating my own music.
I play the guitar, drums, and even a little bit of piano.
I also create virtual music (FL Studio/MAGIX Music Maker)
And write my own lyrics.
Now for my first and main passion...
Art.
I absolutely love art. It's amazing. I doodle, sketch, paint, and design using graphics.
I mainly make virtual art using the above methods with programs such as ArtRage and Photoshop.
Really the only time I use regular paper is when I don't have access to my computer, which is rare. So most of my stuff is virtual.
That's about all I can really think of for now. If I can think of anything else, I'll post more. :)
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Who Am I?

Post by Markusmoo »

With all that information on yourself, you might as well just give us your password to your steam account and everything else ;)

But in all seriousness, I don't think its too safe to display that much information on yourself on the internet.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Markusmoo wrote:With all that information on yourself, you might as well just give us your password to your steam account and everything else ;)

But in all seriousness, I don't think its too safe to display that much information on yourself on the internet.
Probably true. I tend to do things like that. xD
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Make [TOS] A icon :3
What the.......Did I win?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Giga-bite.exe wrote:My second passion is music.
I honestly do not know how I could live without music. It's amazing. Fantastic. Beautiful.
I love music, without music, Story is but a tale,
A tale is but words, and words are simply breath.
Edgar Allan Poe wrote:"Shadows of shadows passing. It is now 1831, and as always I am
absorbed with a delicate thought. It is how poetry has indefinite
sensations, to which end music is inessential. Since the comprehension
of sweet sound is our most indefinite conception, music, when combined
with a pleasurable idea, is poetry. Music without the idea is simply music.
Without music or an intriguing idea, colour becomes pallor, man becomes
carcase, home becomes catacomb, and the dead are but for a moment
motionless."
Thanks Poe.

So anyway, cool that you shared this with us,
I don't like to talk to people I don't trust,
so I don't like to tell people about me,
and I haven't got much for people to see.
But I share words with those I care,
and talk about things that I dare
and what I wish could be there.
But for what it's worth and what it's not,
you've got things that I haven't got
and that's good for you.
But no matter what happens
We'll still love you man.
<3 haiku's

Well that was fun. Pointless, but fun. And that's why my passion is writing.
I love writing, I write a lot, I have several stories, most are still works in progress. And I won an essay contest (third place!). It's something I like to do, and if I got paid to do it, all the better for me.
So if Art is yr passion, do it. If you find you love it, get better, and don't stop, then (if you so chose) you can go to collage and get a degree, and when you can get a job, you can go: "I've been in graphic design (Which my bro happens to do in his spare time) for 10+ years, I have a paper that says I'm awesome, hire me!" and then get paid to do it. (Man I love 'Murica. Capitalizums HO!)

Man, this is long. I think I out wrote THE SCOURGE and at the same time wrote waaay too much with a lot of lame rhymes, pointless information, pointless attempts to encourage someone to do what they're already doing and then probably underestimating the amount of work necessary to both enter and succeed at collage, AND get a paying job in what you like to do.

BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. (I told you guys I like to write!)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
U know what
I am the greatest influence ever Really
Because that Question I gave u influence u to make this post.........
i really Think I did that.....
I love bicycling.