Steam Roulette!

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
sniper101

Re: Steam Roulette!

Post by sniper101 »

ANOTHER STORY TIME YUS
So I am CSS I used to play the friendly fire Server its really good people but with so much bad manners and such but I stick with these good ones and the means one made the good ones bad I dunno But yea I quite that server because it gone bad to worse admin aboose and such and cus my friends keep getting banned and such but I still have some FF friends on my friends list.
I was a really good player till I rage quite I was once ranked 40 of 60 or something like that sadly
Because I kept killing the higher rank people Im still good and reason rage quit is also that I ranked back to 600 I forgot but thats another thing tho!

But I recently got back and saw new people and new admin and mod and still a bunch of meanies and such! ug I regret ever going to that server ever again they also have a jailbreak server!
but someone invited me to their group and haven't responded to the invite for ages and decided to decline ever since now!

ug terrible server!
I love bicycling.
Sonic412

Post by Sonic412 »

sniper101 wrote:ANOTHER STORY TIME YUS

WHATCU TALKING BOUT.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

I make so much stories
Anything about my past its a story time
If you have been reading all my posts and such
U would see that I like to write and publish stories Or I wish I can
but I do so like to make stories
And I had made a story about my name and my past steam game that before I joined gmod TTT
And also story about Da kid and such but you must read all of them as of if you want to but
No one reads anything

I bet you wont read this sentence guys!
I love bicycling.