Deathbringer: "I'm a traitor!"

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.

Deathbringer saying "I'm a traitor!" traitorous

Yes
19%
No
52%
I'm a traitor!
29%

Total votes: 31

Giga-bite.exe

Deathbringer: "I'm a traitor!"

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

>_>
<_<
The topic name speaks for itself
Literally the ONLY time he says this phrase (I actually started making sure after every round), is when he's actually a T. But this is under the article of t-baiting, which makes it un-killable. So you just have to sit there and wait. KNOWING he's the T. KNOWING he's going to come and murder your face. Your arms. Your hands. Murder your hair. Your body. Your legs. Your TOES!!!!
I say we vote to make it so that every time Deathbringer says that friggin' phrase..."I'm a traitor!", that it is traitorous. >_> Because it literally is for him at this point.
TheOnlyShare

Re: Deathbringer: "I'm a traitor!"

Post by TheOnlyShare »

My opinion, he can do it all he wants, Its T baiting which is allowed on the server. If it were traitorous for him, it'd be for all of us.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Nope. T baiting is allowed, even if you die from the wait you can't kill him.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

If anything it handicaps him, since everyone is almost positive he's a traitor no one will want to put themselves in a circumstance where he could get away with a clean kill.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

unicow2945 wrote:If anything it handicaps him, since everyone is almost positive he's a traitor no one will want to put themselves in a circumstance where he could get away with a clean kill.
Yeah. I actually thought about it earlier.