Dr.Coffee Cup/247Brett/I forgot what his name(s) were before

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.

Should Coffee/Brett be banned?

Yes
67%
No
8%
One last chance
25%

Total votes: 12

Giga-bite.exe

Dr.Coffee Cup/247Brett/I forgot what his name(s) were before

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Okay so this guy
Currently going by _Dr.Coffee Cup (whom has a 3d-pixel-purple-thing for a profile picture) has really gotten to me lately.
He personally has RDM'd so many times.
At least 5 this week, if I remember.
3 times today that I've SEEN
He does nothing but RDM, pretty much
I seriously joined the server about 5 minutes ago and the first thing I hear is someone asking why he RDM'd that person
Then, next round starts (P-hawks had just gotten on because I told her about him), and Coffee/Brett is detective.
I was following him, making sure he didn't RDM
And the little nub-cake RDM's me
He's a flippin' detective and he straight up RDM'd me.
He's been on the server for a while now with a lot of name changes, but the same profile picture, and he's constantly RDM'd
Sometimes it goes unpunished because mods don't see it, which also aggravates me (Macho was on earlier, and I was admin chatting it to him but he must not have seen it because nothing was done)
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Dr.Coffee Cup/247Brett/I forgot what his name(s) were be

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Yeah, if something like this happens, make sure we know about it as soon as you can, and if you have his ID, someone can ban him for awhile (If alex/deth/other admins or mods think he needs to be banned). And next time it happens, he probably won't get a slay.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Yeah. I tried to talk to him about it but I forgot he has me on mute because I was talking to him about an RDM a long while back.
It's funny because an admin asked him to unmute me (something about it being un-family friendly), but he never did.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol
why not try Type chat?
I think he muted everyone to be honest
I love bicycling.