DLC

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.

Who is right and who should be respected?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Gigabite is right
9%
DLC should be Respected
91%

Total votes: 11

TheOnlyShare

Re: DLC

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Giga-bite.exe wrote::/
While I admit I was wrong, DLC was in the wrong too.
He was yelling at EVERYONE and telling everyone hated them.
But yeah
I did take it a lot of steps too far...I shoulda just left it alone, and for that, I apologize. :/
DLC, if you read this, I'm sorry.
:/
He repetitively asked everyone to stop multiple times, we even had other people saying to stop. No one even bothered to listen.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Renrag wrote:DLC sounded like he either was shocked or he wanted to go cry since Gigabite and someone else were telling him to just get off the server and clearly said "No one cares if you were rdmed." I warned everyone in general to respect all players even though it is not my job to do so, but he still continued to gang up on DLC.
Whoawhoa.
I did not say that.
I don't know who did
But that one wasn't me.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

"But he still continued to gang up on DLC"

It doesn't matter if you didn't say it. You still were ganging up on him to make him feel bad. We have many, many witnesses.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Wait slow down Okay But the matter is If we all apologise to DLC I thank everyone and Gigabyte Apology Some people did apologise And according to detail on ur apology there is a rock waiting to drop blaming everyone not everyone because some apologised back such as doughnut

Internet bullying isn't cool But we also should consider what happened to the bully therefore
I propose A Sincere APOLOGY directly TO DLC please and make this a lot less offending then on what it is stand right now

But currently it doesn't stand with me its up to admin and mods on whats up with this I just made a proposal
Last edited by sniper101 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love bicycling.
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

Giga, I know you feel like you're getting ganged up on, but what made you think you could do this? On the main forum page and MOTD it says you must be respectful. What made you think you were better than him? Better yet, why did you discourage him from playing the game?
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Link me to his Steam profile or his FADW Forums profile and I will.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Ridiculous_Banana wrote:Giga, I know you feel like you're getting ganged up on, but what made you think you could do this? On the main forum page and MOTD it says you must be respectful. What made you think you were better than him? Better yet, why did you discourage him from playing the game?
Meh. I deserve the ganging-up on thing.
But it was a very stupid decision. I got a tad bit out of hand.
I don't think I'm better than him.
And I attempted to discourage him because (bad reasoning, I know), he was being un-family friendly towards everyone.
And now looking, I realize that fighting un-family friendly with un-family friendly was REALLY stupid.
Shoulda just left well enough alone.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Can't upload just a picture.
"Your message contains too few characters."
So I'm adding characters (for teh lulz)
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (55.12 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Closing this as it seems to be resolved, also techincally players aren't allowed to post on threads in the complaint department, I guess I should waive that rule haha.

Giga-bite.exe wrote:
Ridiculous_Banana wrote:Giga, I know you feel like you're getting ganged up on, but what made you think you could do this? On the main forum page and MOTD it says you must be respectful. What made you think you were better than him? Better yet, why did you discourage him from playing the game?
Meh. I deserve the ganging-up on thing.
But it was a very stupid decision. I got a tad bit out of hand.
I don't think I'm better than him.
And I attempted to discourage him because (bad reasoning, I know), he was being un-family friendly towards everyone.
And now looking, I realize that fighting un-family friendly with un-family friendly was REALLY stupid.
Shoulda just left well enough alone.

You don't want to drop down to his level, be respectful and they might see what they're doing is wrong, if everyone else is acting good and he's the only one, sooner or later they will figure it out.

Patience is hard, I'm still trying to build it up, but just keep trying!
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."