Inno's in the T room

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Shocking Sheep

Inno's in the T room

Post by Shocking Sheep »

I find it really dumb when a Inno sits in the T room for the WHOLE round :P I mean, how does that help find the T's? I know people are going to say: Because if a t goes in then I can kill them. But really? The whole round?...any ways I just found it dumb.
sniper101

Re: Inno's in the T room

Post by sniper101 »

I already made a complaint about this...................................
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

A. C4.
B. Don't let them in.
C. Complain about it to a mod/admin/cactus and then have them say 'no'.
D. ABOOSE!
E. Why have I gone this far?
and F...

Innos like to do things they can't do. I love to shoot people (NOT IN REAL LIFE! I MEAN THIS GAME). I have mentioned my raging bloodlust several times (STILL NOT REAL LIFE). And a chance to go into the T rooms are very rare, some maps more then others. I like to camp rooms often (as inno) and leave only when my bloodlust calls me forth from the dark and gloomy depth from which I was lurking to hunt my prey (NO I WON'T KILL YOU. trust me...teehee)

If it's a problem you can do options B (if you get T) and C (If you want to ask about making a rule about it. But it's unlikely to be changed)
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

TheRedDuncan wrote: C. Complain about it to a mod/admin/cactus and then have them say 'no'.
I like how I got my own category.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

TheRedDuncan wrote:A. C4.
B. Don't let them in.

I like how these option apply to me more then anyone else
and option B. Is like complaining to ur T buddies dont open to T buddies
I love bicycling.