Unknown Ban

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Port_A_Build

Unknown Ban

Post by Port_A_Build »

Connecting to FADW... I've been banned! That's all it says, it doesn't specify a reason why I was banned. Could someone explain why I was banned?
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Unknown Ban

Post by Alex »

If no one knows, I'll check when I arrive at the hotel and get a proper setup (on my phone atm)
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

What is your steam ID?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Found it. You got banned for throwing an incendiary as an innocent and then leaving. You only got banned for 2 days, though.

You actually killed a detective with that incendiary. And then left without telling the admin (usually we allow that you leave if you at least tell through admin chat, at least I'm nice enough to do so), so I'm just gonna say that the ban should stay for now. You need to learn that throwing incendiaries as an innocent is punishable. Especially when you kill the detective with it. It's only a 2-day ban, you should survive that. You should be unbanned around (PST) 5PM, July 20th. This is if I have calculated the time correctly.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Oh, that. How do you use admin chat?
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Just type @ before your message.

@hello admins

will send it to the admins
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's actually stated in the motd now (since I updated it). It's like the first thing above our rules.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Whhhaaaatt? MOTD updated?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea I can testify this I saw KJ ban him and kept saying that was port a build :l

And said wasnt that portabuild I saw the kill list thing and it said he threw it and such :L
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

He banned the Steam ID, and the game shows what name was used when a person disconnects (that's usually how people get the Steam ID to ban). If KJ said it wasn't Port_A_Build, then either he misread, or didn't notice. Although, he should've double checked.

The ban still stands, even if that happened. You did RDM a detective, Port, and I know you understand.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!