Scheduled Maintenance - 6 AM PST - June 29th 2013.

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Scheduled Maintenance - 6 AM PST - June 29th 2013.

Post by Alex »

This maintenance will begin at 3 PM GMT+1 (6 AM PST), Saturday the 29th of June. If you would like to see a timer of some sort for this, go to this link.

The maintenance should not be longer than around 2 hours (could be more, or less), but I cannot assure you how long it will be.

I will add Multiverse, so a survival world will be supported and hopefully specify some more permissions for normal users to have.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Scheduled Maintenance - 6 AM PST - June 29th 2013.

Post by Markusmoo »

Are you sure 512mb of RAM is going to be able to handle multiverse? Let alone the mobs + other entities?
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I certainly hope so.
If not, I'll just get another VPS and dedicate 1 GB to it, that should work.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Maintenance is now ended. It didn't take as long as I expected, but two new plugins are added "MyWarp" and "Multiverse".

Multiverse is (as most of you should know from my original post) a plugin that makes it so we can have both a survival world and a creative world. I'm currently working on a command list for this, so you know what to use to jump between worlds.

I added MyWarp, because I wanted people to have personal warps if they want to. I don't think we have a plugin that already has that (maybe Essentials, but I was too lazy to look to be completely honest), so I added it. You can find most commands by using /help in chat for now.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Awesome stuff! :D
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.