Unprovoked bans.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
skellato

Unprovoked bans.

Post by skellato »

I got banned for no reason mostly. I got on a ttt server and one guy said look here at the floor. I didn't and killed him because I thought he was a traiter. I got banned for some time donno how long (I forgot to look.) so I got BANNED and not slayed.
skellato

Re: Unprovoked bans.

Post by skellato »

oh I got banned by shadow
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Moved your post from the improper section. I will get shadow's side of the story.

Did you leave right after you did this? We ban people who RDM and leave.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

skellato wrote: I got on a ttt server and one guy said look here at the floor. I didn't and killed him because I thought he was a traiter.
Well, that one guy happened to be me. The reason you just gave, the one I quoted, is no reason to kill a guy.
No real evidence could support your idea. Pretty much means RDM. Now, yesterday I was having a bit of a rough day. Moving my schedules around, going to places I didn't like to go to, banning a few people, so it's possible I got a bit carried away with it when it came to you. I feel I acted too fast this time around and I would like to apologize for it. I hope that you can forgive me if possible. I would like to have you un-banned and please visit the server again if you are still interested in playing on it.

Again, I do apologize.
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.