Ban Appeal | Engel

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Engel

Ban Appeal | Engel

Post by Engel »

Hello. I'm semi-new to the FADW servers. I'll cut right to business: I was banned for using a racist slurs. I wasn't given a warning for it, but I should've known better. For that, I sincerely apologize. It won't happen again. I truly enjoy your friendly server, it's a nice change from what I'm used to and will leave it up to you guys to decide my fate.
Thanks
STEAM_0:1:7859545
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Ban Appeal | Engel

Post by Soul »

I was the one who banned you. Having played with you, I believe you when you say it was an accident/didnt mean to and wont do it again. Will wait for gaurdians/deth to respond
Engel

Post by Engel »

Thank you Soul
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I was there when the ban happened, I thought Soul had seen you do it multiple times. I'll unban you if Soul agrees with me. (You didn't really say anything specifically)
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I don't believe he did. It was on godzilla, and I thought that was the only time he's said something like that, though I might be mistaken.
Engel

Post by Engel »

I don't believe I've had any prior issues with language.Though I did mention Jesus once upon a time. I take full responsibility for my actions and words :|
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I'll give you one more chance, because you seem like you're honestly sorry for what you said and Soul agrees with me to give you a second chance. Just be careful of what you say when you're on FADW.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Engel

Post by Engel »

Thank you. It'll never happen again.