Mod and regular sending around bad gif

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
anonymous256

Mod and regular sending around bad gif

Post by anonymous256 »

Recently your mod [REDACTED] got a regular [REDACTED] to send around this gif [REMOVED] Before going to it be warned it is not Family Friendly and is actually extremely disgusting. I know of atleast one person, another mod, who was extremely mad about this being send around but the two previously mentioned people did not seem to care. I do not know what you want to do with them but i just wanted to bring it to your attention because for me atleast it has ruined any future chance of me playing on your "Family Friendly" server.
Last edited by Deth V on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed the link to the gif.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Mod and regular sending around bad gif

Post by Soul »

I agree with everything you said. I'm sorry that this had to have ruined your experience on our server, and that this can get sorted out ASAP. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. (I also received the messgae)
Last edited by Soul on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Investigating, thanks alex for removing the link.

Whoever did this will be severely punished.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

I'm honestly sorry, I didn't have the intent of sending it around. It was meant as a joke and something funny, and I didn't tell anyone to pass it around. At the moment it was a joke like "haha hello is not trust worthy." I'm sorry, Deth feel free to do anything you feel is correct in this matter.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Deth V I am also extremely sorry for this. Like Hello and welcome said, we were aiming it as a joke and something funny. This may have not been the smartest thing to do on a Family Friendly server. Again, like Hello and welcome said, I never told anyone to pass it around. We never meant for it to go to everyone, just some close friends that we know can take a joke. Maybe some other people were spreading it around, but we still take FULL responsibility for this act. Again, we're sorry.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Share, I'm denying your application for now, as this behaviour at the moment not suitable for our purpose.
I also have a screenshot of share saying "hello told me to pass it along". I'm going to decide soon what I want to do with you hello and welcome.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Don't blame Hello and Welcome for this act. I was joking around with it, I needed and excuse and needed something. Hello and Welcome should NOTbe punished for something I made up. I even told him about it, and talked to him about this.
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

No its fine I accept my punishment, because I didnt say to spread it around I was the person that had the gif and shared it.