Oh my… What is happening to me

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
SurfinRainbow

Oh my… What is happening to me

Post by SurfinRainbow »

So, this one time I was so tired from pulling weeds I jumped into bed and i was thinking about "jeez what would happen if i did that all day" so then i tripped on a weed in my thoughts and i spazzed rlly bad when i woke up it was so wierd.

Know what I'm saying?

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
sniper101

Re: Oh my… What is happening to me

Post by sniper101 »

im guessing topic is dream's

one time i was dreaming on top of shelf the very top and the shelf fell down and I woke up on the floor lol True story too lol

Other thing is that Surfin-dude m family works out on field all day and I was very lucky to live in american. My mom does so very young and learn to cook for herself because her family has to work too for more money. She has a pet cow and sold him-her when he-her got old lol Also the reason why she never ate steak. STORIES>>>> TO BE CONTINUED <<<<<<<

P.s i have terrible grammar that's why i stop lol I just can't ruin your brains by the horror of my grammar. I ususally never read what I wrote and never think on what i wrote i wrote from heart and heart only. Truth is my handwriting is bad I have to say more stories............
I love bicycling.