Childhood Games.

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
DA KID

Re: Childhood Games.

Post by DA KID »

Yoshi's Island, GBA Version. We went on a road trip to california once, Played that So many hours. I'M 11 AND THERE'S A GAME THAT GIVES ME NOSTALGIA, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
What the.......Did I win?
CorruptedMotives

Post by CorruptedMotives »

I have good memories of Yoshi's story and Super Mario 64 from when I was around five. When I was a little older (around 10-11ish) all I remember is playing Mario Party 4 and Super Mario Sunshine. I'd pretty much specifically play Sunshine every day until I had to go to sleep unless friends were over then we'd play Mario Party 4.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

DA KID wrote:Yoshi's Island, GBA Version. We went on a road trip to california once, Played that So many hours. I'M 11 AND THERE'S A GAME THAT GIVES ME NOSTALGIA, IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
No.

Two words:
Sonic
Adventure.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I loved Sonic Adventure, played it on the dreamcast for a bit.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Ridiculous_Banana

Post by Ridiculous_Banana »

I'm with Corrupted on this one. Super Mario Sunshine FTW. Along with Luigi's Mansion. And Super Mario 64. Also, you can't forget Super smash bros Melee and Brawl.