Favorite Video Game of All Time?

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Re: Favorite Video Game of All Time?

Post by hawkiee552 »

Hello and welcome wrote:Hands down mine have to be GTA san and GTA vice city best games ever. I really didnt do the campains just went around running over people!!! :D
That's exactly what I used to, and still do! To be honest, I've played every GTA game, but only finished San Andreas.
Last edited by hawkiee552 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Ive nearly finished san but never did
caboosh

Post by caboosh »

Mine was Arachnophobia and 007 from russia with love. Arachnophobia was a game about a scientist who changed himself into a spider, but he has a knife on one leg and a gun on the other. You would have to kill other spiders as well. I don't know what was so fun about that game, but it was one of my first video games. 007 from russia with love was awesome from racing cars to shooting down helicopters this game was the best. I remember one mission were you got a jetpack and you were pretty much impossible to kill. Also the first game i ever beat on the hardest difficulty. Both games are for the ps2 I think.
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Err... A little hard to choose. I want different values in a game, and also different style. So.. I'll leave a few.

Nostalgia: Ratchet & Clank 3 (PS2, 2004)
FPS: Killzone 3 (PS3, 2010)
Strategy/Conquest: Heroes of Might & Magic 3 (PC, 1991)
Handheld: Pokémon Emerald (GBA, 2005)
Music: Pokémon Colosseum (Gamecube, 2004)

Ratchet & Clank three was flawless, as well as Killzone 3. Not only did the games have a high production value, but they were made with dedication, and the absence of money sharks. I hope I don't have to explain Heroes 3. If you haven't yet, try it! It's still awesome even though it was made 22 years ago. Pokémon Emerald is my favorite handheld game thanks to the Introduction of Battle Frontier and the competitive scene.

I recently started a new save on Colosseum because of Chuggaaconroy (LP guy). It renewed my love for the game, and as my taste of music has gotten better/more weird, I now flatter this game waay too much for it's music. I don't only love this game for it's music though. If you've tried any of the Pokémon games, you'll notice that it's different.
-No wild pokemon. (To catch any, you have to steal "Shadow pokemon" from other players.
-All battles are done in double format.
-Instead of just leaving home casually like all of the other games, the game starts with you stealing a "snag machine" from the evil organisation that you are a part of, and exploding their base.

Here's why I love the music:

I have to go to sleep now, math exam tomorrow... :/
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
CorruptedMotives

Post by CorruptedMotives »

My favorite video game has to be Super Mario 64, with any of the Super Smash bros as a close second.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

Donkey Kong 64. First multiplayer shooter I have ever played, and it's what got me into games.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Minecraft, TF2, and TTT. Nuff said
What the.......Did I win?