Four Trolls on TTT

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
grayscare0
FADW Admin

Four Trolls on TTT

Post by grayscare0 »

Hello again, I've been enjoying the TTT server.

Four minges joined and started RDMing, ghosting, swearing, and mic spamming. I can provide a demo if needed as well as screenshots. After muting them, they talked "through" the mute in text chat (may be an easy exploit; I've barely messed with the mute function and do not know), often having a blue name as if they were talking through console. The logs alone should cover the swearing and spamming, but as I said, I can provide video and picture evidence as well as two witnesses.

It was around 2:30 Central US today, but two of them had been on for longer (also trolling then, primarily over mic).

Arcion...STEAM_0:1:17055855
RayRayRay...STEAM_0:0:25053005
Companion Cube...STEAM_0:1:24968086
Ben Dover...STEAM_0:1:14893048
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Four Trolls on TTT

Post by Deth V »

Ok they will are perm. banned..

Oh if it's no trouble, can you please attach the demo? I'm curious to see what you mean by that exploit.

I'm sorry I wasn't on to deal with this.

~Deth
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
grayscare0
FADW Admin

Post by grayscare0 »

If I sent the whole thing, I'd have to check which demos were relevant....I had like 7, haha. So if it's just the problem you want to see, I'll upload a picture to my Steam file share thing. If you still want the full demos, that's fine, I just need to sift through them first. So yeah, it'll be up in a few minutes.
grayscare0
FADW Admin

Post by grayscare0 »

Sorry for the double post; I'm uploading the demos. Apparently my second demo stopped after I muted them....Weird. The first one is just light trolling. The second one was the start of some really annoying ghosting, trolling, RDMing, swearing, etc. I apologize that it cut off. I will upload more pictures to my file share as well.

Okay I can't see the uploaded .dem's...You're not missing much anyway; it stopped when it was getting bad so I didn't get a lot.
grayscare0
FADW Admin

Post by grayscare0 »

And a triple post...Not without reason, though! On ttt_67th_way, there was an aimbotter that RDM'ed 6 people (4 innocents and 2 traitors) with a sniper as an innocent and utterly destroyed the round. IWin has stated that he has my support in this. Also, it was clear that he is friends with someone that was temp banned for RDM and prop killing (who, in turn, is friends with someone that DDoS's servers...I know this from experience), and there was another mass RDM'er. Therefore, I urge the permanent ban of the following SteamIds:

Illuminescence STEAM_0:0:36420722
blk.sith0 STEAM_0:1:19876793
The Pwnapple STEAM_0:0:27294377

I also think Professor Thunder was working with Illum and blk: STEAM_0:0:18393878

In the future, I will be using FRAPS to record, as it is much easier to edit. My demos keep overwriting themselves and doing other weird things. I did post a screenshot on my profile, though.

Thanks!
IwinUloseLOL

Post by IwinUloseLOL »

Wow you Sir are a Hero!! xD
The snake who'd held the world
a stick, a carrot and a string
was crushed beneath the foot
of your not wanting anything!!!!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Yeah I've had a bad feeling about those people.

I shall do this tommorow morning as it is too late right now.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
IwinUloseLOL

Post by IwinUloseLOL »

I had a bad feeling about Illuminescence for sooooooooo Long xD
The snake who'd held the world
a stick, a carrot and a string
was crushed beneath the foot
of your not wanting anything!!!!