MegamanFury Banned?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
undead1464

MegamanFury Banned?

Post by undead1464 »

I dont know why but for some reason I was banned from the server and if someone could tell me why I would appreciate it
"If the world hates you, dont hate yourself or change because someone loves you"
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: MegamanFury Banned?

Post by Soul »

You RDMed and left.
undead1464

Post by undead1464 »

I think I remember what you were talking about, I through an incen before the round and of course one of the moderators walked into and killed themself during the round, I was then slayed for the next round, during the time I was spectating I had to leave to do homework, I did not attempt to break any rules by rdming (which I did on accident but still take full responsibility for) and leaving.
Last edited by undead1464 on Fri May 03, 2013 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the world hates you, dont hate yourself or change because someone loves you"
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Throwing incinds multiple times across several rounds? You should know better.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
undead1464

Post by undead1464 »

That was only a one time thing and it was a complete accident not multiple