just wondering

For Discussions and Suggestions for the GMOD Servers
KJ9898

just wondering

Post by KJ9898 »

So i was wondering, if something happens during a round and you accidentally shoot someone (crossfire or something like that) or you call a kos that is questionable as far as being ok or not but the person you did it to says they dont care/dont want you to be slayed or slay yourself what do you do? because the person it happened to is fine with it or doesnt mind but you still broke a rule
just for the sake of things lets say there are no admins on the server at the time
unicow2945

Re: just wondering

Post by unicow2945 »

Generally I wouldn't slay them for something that was an understandable accident/miscommunication, but if this person was, for instance: firing a huge into a crowd of people, throwing incinerary's in groups, shooting explosive barrels near other innocents, or doing something else brick-headded in an attempt to kill the traitor then a punishment is necessary. If they did below 150 damage in total then I would slap them for half of what they did, if they did above 150 damage I would slay them. This is just my personal solution, you don't have to handle it the same way seeing as how the strictness of admins can vary (within the boundaries of course) from person to person.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
unicow2945

Re: just wondering

Post by unicow2945 »

Err...doesn't this sort of subject belong in the Moderators section? :P

EDIT: *Facepalm* forgot you aren't a mod again, never mind.
EDIT EDIT: If no admins/mods are on like you said, then i would let it go. Unless the person is obviously RDMing then street justice should be avoided.
A-Walrurus by any other name...