Why am I banned?

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Bananabell

Why am I banned?

Post by Bananabell »

I left the server after a game had been going for a while and came back finding out I was banned!
I didn't RDM, curse, or hack...

I am a regular at this server and am very surprised at this...

Help?
MissSnik

Re: Why am I banned?

Post by MissSnik »

You had dealt damage to a traitor with no proof of anything and then left, it was taken as attempted RDM and leave. You are only banned for 1 day. Minimal punishment.
Bananabell

Post by Bananabell »

Well, no. I am on this server very regularly so people know me. I have never had problems like this before and I left way after a game had been started and I had died as an innocent. I did no intentional damage to a traitor. I left because I went to go work on homework... I was never consulted by an Admin or anything, this ban seems like a bit of an overreaction. No offense intended.
Bananabell

Post by Bananabell »

Oh hold up, I remember now! We had been going through the nether portal in the Minecraft map, and too many people went through it. We all got stuck in a weird stack, a bunch of people started dying below me from the stack and so I shot at who I thought was killing the people. I stopped and he killed me. I then went to do homework... This was a complete accident and the proof was there.
MissSnik

Post by MissSnik »

Find your steam ID and then post it, I'll unban you.