America's funniest home videos rant.

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
SurfinRainbow

America's funniest home videos rant.

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Okay, going all-out.

THINGS THAT BELONG ON AFV:
Almost everything humorous.

THINGS THAT DON'T:
People or animals getting injured.

This is what I really, genuinely hate: When people film a dog slipping on ice and falling down and whimpering, and they laugh. Why is it humorous when a dog does it but not a human? This is really quite abusive. People getting hit in the groin with a softball? Not funny. A person teasing a dog with "I SEEN A FLEA I DID I DID" is funny. Maybe not to you, but it doesn't involve someone being injured, so it can't be terribly stupid.

Why are americans so interested in people getting hit with baseballs? IDK.

Post your thoughts down there. \/

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Re: America's funniest home videos rant.

Post by hawkiee552 »

I think people getting hurt is funny, but not when they get injured. That's just how it is for humans. People laugh at me when I get hurt, that's okay, because I can see myself in their point of view, most of the times I laugh myself! :D

Dogs getting hurt? Haven't seen that on AFV yet, but I don't think that's funny. Cat's doing stuff as failing when they try jump from i.e a table to another is hilarious, but they tend to do that all the time (or atleast our cats do) and it's natural for them, especially kittens. They're tough animals, said to have 9 lives ;)
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
flam

Re: America's funniest home videos rant.

Post by flam »

i find their pain slightly amusing then again im apparently a sadist so yeah its funny