Admin Abuse

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Revolt

Admin Abuse

Post by Revolt »

Phawks is asking everyone random questions and gagging everyone in the lobby to talk when no one is doing anything wrong. I said "hi" to another player and told me to "watch the language". Also when he says something that is wrong and someone tells him about it he gets mad at the player. EXAMPLE: Admin: "Yup (someone) rdmed im checking the logs" Player: "No it was (someone)". Phawks gets mad at the player for correcting him and trying to help. Also (again) someone destroyed a health station and phawks said we could kill him. I tryed to but he killed me. we were both innocent. In this case he rdmed me. i pm it to the admins and no one replies. i say it in the mic because they might have not seen it and guess what? Phawks gets in pissed off mode saying he doesnt need it twice and he didnt even do anything about it. This upsets me. Phawks randomly gagging everyone for no reason again. here are the logs.

*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag *
(Someone) gagged Everyone
(TEAM) Enjoy: way to many people talking at once
*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !ungag *
(Someone) ungagged Everyone
Rainbow Skittles [SurfinRainbow: ?
HINT: As spectator, use team chat to talk during an active round!
*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag exp
(Someone) gagged EXP D-doss

I would either like to see some change or someone demote Phawks. Thank you to whoever took time out of their day to read about phawks' mistakes.
EVEN MORE RANDOM GAGGING

*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag akimbo
(Someone) gagged Akimbo Oddish
H\

Also (even again) Phawks starts nagging on about how he has such horrible lag on a map and tells everyone to switch maps. Once everybody disagrees, he starts yelling into the mic for no reason about how bad his lag is and people asked him to stop thank "dog" he did.

Phawks slaying people for "rdming" even when other admins say not to.

AND GUESS WHAT? THIS WAS ALL IN 3 GAMES.

someone says "gosh darnit" Phawks get on him for cursing.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Deth V »

Investigating.....
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Deth V »

Revolt wrote:Phawks is asking everyone random questions and gagging everyone in the lobby to talk when no one is doing anything wrong. I said "hi" to another player and told me to "watch the language". Also when he says something that is wrong and someone tells him about it he gets mad at the player. EXAMPLE: Admin: "Yup (someone) rdmed im checking the logs" Player: "No it was (someone)". Phawks gets mad at the player for correcting him and trying to help. Also (again) someone destroyed a health station and phawks said we could kill him. I tryed to but he killed me. we were both innocent. In this case he rdmed me. i pm it to the admins and no one replies. i say it in the mic because they might have not seen it and guess what? Phawks gets in pissed off mode saying he doesnt need it twice and he didnt even do anything about it. This upsets me. Phawks randomly gagging everyone for no reason again. here are the logs.
Server was packed at the time, so there's a lot she has to work on. I've been on at times where there's people who keep telling me to deal with something, and I'm like "I Know!!!" too.

The health station thing was permissable.

*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag *
(Someone) gagged Everyone
(TEAM) Enjoy: way to many people talking at once
*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !ungag *
(Someone) ungagged Everyone
Rainbow Skittles [SurfinRainbow: ?
*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag exp
(Someone) gagged EXP D-doss

I would either like to see some change or someone demote Phawks. Thank you to whoever took time out of their day to read about phawks' mistakes.
EVEN MORE RANDOM GAGGING
It wasn't random gagging, it gets really hectic with 5-10 players all talking at once, and you have to talk over them to deal with admin stuff.
*DEAD* (TEAM) Phawks: !gag akimbo
(Someone) gagged Akimbo Oddish
Akimbo was cursing and was spamming, so he was gagged.
Also (even again) Phawks starts nagging on about how he has such horrible lag on a map and tells everyone to switch maps. Once everybody disagrees, he starts yelling into the mic for no reason about how bad his lag is and people asked him to stop
Talked to her about this.
Phawks slaying people for "rdming" even when other admins say not to.
What other admins? The other person who was on was a new admin.
someone says "gosh darnit" Phawks get on him for cursing.
We haven't had any other reports of this happening.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."