Least favorite movie/game of all time

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
caboosh

Least favorite movie/game of all time

Post by caboosh »

I'm only starting this topic because I saw one of the worst horror movies ever. Also there were some pretty terrible games that I have played over the past 2 weeks.
shijujin

Re: Least favorite movie/game of all time

Post by shijujin »

I generally hate Call of Duty just because it's the same thing everytime and it questions logic at it's core. How does one take a bullet to the head then breathe heavy for a couple seconds and be fine?
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

I agree. C.O.D. is pretty much a database for trolls and bullies and hackers.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

As for the movie?

Hmm... Not sure.
If TV counts I have to say the show that's off now "Jim Rome is Burning."
It's basically a bunch of newsy-sports crap that made our dad sit on the couch instead of at the table.
*RAGGEEEE*

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

I can't stand burn notice
You may know me as Mr. Braun
blitz723

Post by blitz723 »

I just want to point out, I have been a CoD fan since Big Red One.... I have loved every single one of them since and still own every single one! SO CHECK YO SELF DAWGS
MY NAME IS BLITZ AND YOU MUST OBEY ME
LoL just jokin'
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

I played a lot of CoD 2. But I feel like the best installment was Modern Warfare 2.

I can't really pick a least favorite movie, because the worse it gets for me, the funnier it becomes.

And I can't think of a least favorite video game off the top of my head. I'm normally pretty good at avoiding games that I know I won't like. I've have to say CS:S is in the list of least favorite games. Primarily because valve ruined it. They took one of the best (If not the best) selling PC first person shooter, and completely re-designed it. They did it AGAIN with CS:GO. They didn't learn their lesson the second time. So, yeah, CS:S is probably up there pretty high. I've given it multiple chances at redeeming itself, but the fact that you can run down a hall way spraying an AK and still manage to get kills, is completely irritating to me.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0