New Sidearm

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
unicow2945

Re: New Sidearm

Post by unicow2945 »

pro people don't need armor, they don't get shot at before the target drops dead :3.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

okay then im a restate PRO!!!!

BUY NOTHING and SHOOT EVERYONE!
I love bicycling.
Unicorn Giggles

Post by Unicorn Giggles »

sniper101 wrote:well i stand my point flare gun is a noob weapon ppl who cant hide bodies lol
pro ppl dont use it and get armor
1) You don't know what pro players do
and
2) Hiding bodies is not a 100% effective strategy for getting away with your kills undetected, especially when you have some people like me who walk around with the sole purpose of not being with the group and looking for hidden bodies. If you were to stay near the body and kill anyone who gets near it, that restrains you to a certain area decreasing your amount of potential kills. A pro player maximizes kills and kill potential with efficiency and safety. A flare gun is 100% safe so long as no-one is near you when used, and is extremely efficient, as it completely and permanently gets rid of 4 bodies for just 1 credit. Not to mention it does a good 34 damage, and can cause havoc in a group. Great weapon. There are no things that are strictly "pro", as these are sidegrades to each other, not upgrades (except for the SG, that weapon is stupid).
"Do not make foes of a man who wields Mac10" -Ancient Zen Chinese saying
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol ok i c!

lets just drop this subject and talk about this new side arms lol

this topic about side arms isnt it?
I love bicycling.