Wal-Marts...

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
micswix

Wal-Marts...

Post by micswix »

Alright, since I moved out here my dad has still tried contributing to my life, and for my birthday he wanted to get me a bike, so I chose one, liked it, he ordered it and it was shipped to the store.
A few days in my phone gets a text saying I can come pick it up, I go, and they wheel out a box full of the parts. Ok, how many people from Wal-Mart are going to know how to put together a basic street bike? Let alone a mountain bike. (Assembly was included in the payment my dad paid for the bike.) After that, they said it will be put together tomorrow (Yesterday). I sigh and take it, just excepting it'll be over soon. I get a call on the bus home and it's my mom saying that their ONLY bike repair man is out sick.
This gets me kinda annoyed, but I accept this too. And today,they say it's put together and everything is fine. I get there, they wheel out the same box as on Monday. Angry now I ask them to put it together, and without telling me that their bike repairman was still out, he says ok. And goes to work on it himself. He says its an estimated 45 minute job. I sit and wait for 3 hours in one room in Wal-mart, which I had to stay in so they could find me easily. I sat there, from 2 to 5 in the afternoon, heavily angered. And when my mother arrived I found out that they were out for the night and they were a rag tag group of people putting together the bike. I give up,, and just say "Can I have the one off the rack?" and they act like I am the smartest man ever, they didn't even know they had the bike in stock, and perfect condition. It was horrible. Worst experience ever at a shopping center.

Edit: Tl;DR: Wal-Mart can't do bikes.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Wal-Marts...

Post by Alex »

We don't even have Wal-Marts in Norway, so we don't have that problem.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
micswix

Post by micswix »

Aren't you lucky then cactus, but I have my bike now. S I don't have to go back for a long time.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol walmart claiming "cheap"
I love bicycling.
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

Edit again: TL|DR: Walmart doesn't do ANYTHING.
Crappy everything. No doubt about it.

WALMART SUCKS BADLY.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
flam

Post by flam »

walmart is iffy in my town they are terrible with setting anything up they are pretty darn expensive but they are nice and when i got to get a game they will talk about it their experiences and there own opinions on it the tech department of walmart in my town is amazing but that's about it
caboosh

Post by caboosh »

I like Walmart.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

we all so random here

lol

walmart
I love bicycling.
blitz723