Counter-Strike 1.6 server?

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Counter-Strike 1.6 server?

Post by hawkiee552 »

I've been into Counter-Strike 1.6 for about 10 years now, even though I'm just 15 years old turning 16 this summer.
I stopped playing it "seriously" 3-4 years ago, since I got tired of it and just played once in a while, but lately I've gotten into playing it again.

Yes, I did play 1.6 when I was 5-6 years old, my brother would let me play it while he wasn't using the computer, so I started playing it. Not near seriously though, I was having fun shooting lightbulbs (most of the maps had unbreakable lights :() and trying out maps, but after a while I tried playing with bots and then online.

So, is there any chance that there will be a 1.6 server up? Maybe we can arrange some 1.6 nights where we play together? I'd love to play some 1.6 with you guys! :)
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 server?

Post by Deth V »

At the moment there are no plans to get a counterstrike 1.6 server up, sorry.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."