Doctor Who

Have any other hobbies that don't fit any other forums and you want to talk about it? Post here!

Once there is enough of one hobby, There will be a seperate section made just for that.

This is also for the topics that have no place in the general community section.
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Doctor Who

Post by Nerd »

Welcome to this post, Doctor Who fans and others! So, here, we can talk about whatever to do with Doctor Who!
Favorite Doctors. Daleks, Cybermen, the TARDIS, whatever to do with Doctor Who!

But first, a question to all the Doctor Who fans out there.. Do you think that the original creators of Doctor Who envisioned the storyline to turn out the way it did? Or did they envision him always fighting Daleks and Cybermen and stuff?

And what happens once the Doctor reaches his limit in regenerations??? Does he die?? Does silence really fall!?!?
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Deth V »

Maybe they didn't envision him doing certain things that he did so far... but then again the vision varies from writer to writer.

They will figure out a way to get around the limit in regenerations.. or perhaps it's already lifted since the Timelords are gone.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
caboosh

Re: Doctor Who

Post by caboosh »

I hope that they find a way to get around the regenerations. I hope that there is another timelord who just gives all their regenerative energy to him. Also would anyone like to see a timelord companion? I know I would