Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
unicow2945

Re: Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

Post by unicow2945 »

Snik has years of experience as an admin, and in the time that i've been around I have never seen her be unfair or unjust to another player, i'm confident that if she banned you she had good reasoning behind it. You asking if 911 was a bad number implies that you were aware that it was a sensitive subject. From the looks of it, you were banned for disrespect just as much as you were banned for trolling; something that your appeal as been chalk full of twards a member of the admin team. If you were being as rude in chat as what I've seen here then your ban doesn't surprise me. We have a level of professionalism that we need to keep at all times and that means there is no room for blatant disrespect.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Banned for "trolling" (Miss-Chevious/Miss Snik)

Post by Deth V »

Pennypacker wrote:I'm a somewhat new regular, but a regular nonetheless with this community.
I am aware of all the rules and everything, and I may break them so subtly, but they're given warnings.

I am playing TTT with everybody. One of the traitors was a sniper (Jon somebody) And he was doing bad. Couldn't get headshots, so I poked fun towards him by saying "man, you're opticfazemlg420quickscope skills" something along those lines.
I was kicked for 'Drug Reference'
Understandable, but still quite a dumb reason without warning. So I go in, and I ask. "so does that mean 911 is a bad number too?"
Miss Snik slaps me and I get dealt damage from it since I was on a ladder. I ask her "What's so wrong with the number?"
She says "It's making fun of 9/11"
This is such a stupid comment. There is nothing depicting anything in what I asked. I said "does that mean 911 is a bad number too?" there is NO mention towards 9/11 as she puts it. 911 is an emergency number, and unfortunately was the date of a tragic accident. I get punished for that?
To put salt in the wound, she permanently bans me for saying "it's been 12 years, how is it still too soon?"

This is an unacceptable action for something that clearly was a question.
The reason for the perma ban was "Troll"
I've been in the server when she was in too. She knows me, and yet she still does this stupid action.
Do something about it, this is unacceptable behavior for something so trivial. I enjoyed this server because it wasn't too overbearing. No stupid custom weapons or huds or anything. And yet it's ruined by the greed of an admin who cannot understand the difference between a question and "trolling"

I don't care if it's been 12 years, you should know better, I would've banned you for that same comment.

Also, I've seen plenty of comments in your chat log that I'd ban for.

Appeal Denied.

EDIT: Found out the first kick was done Boris, another one of our admins. It was a little strict, however joining a server with "FAMILY FRIENDLY" in the title should be a give away right away.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."