Resolution problem.

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
micswix

Resolution problem.

Post by micswix »

I was in a skype call last night, and when I get out of it (Since I was using Windows 8 Skype.) I looked at my desktop icons, I put them in a very special way to fit around my desktop. So they don't obstruct the picture. And it looks cool to me, and also, my entire browser looks like it is squished together, like it fit into my screen now, but it just got smaller and zoomed in.

Please help me, it really bugs my eyes when something is off on my computer. (Not anywhere else since I'm very messy.)
Attachments
screen.png
screen.png (170.42 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
desktop.png
desktop.png (930.69 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
DelusionalSyko

Re: Resolution problem.

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Right click the desktop and go to screen resolution?
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
micswix

Post by micswix »

Ya, I remembered that like 5 minutes after writing this and felt really stupid. Haven't used it in a long time so it was in the back of my mind.
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Some games and programs can change the resolution. After Vista they fixed that issue (Or supposedly) looks like they skimped on it with 8. Even though 8 is 7 with different panels.
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0